Thursday, July 25, 2013

heartbreaks that never happened

I never really thought that we would ever grow apart. Boy was I wrong. Not only did we grow apart, but I never thought we could grow as apart as we did. I can't recall the last time I talked to him. He seems like a distant memory from long ago. Often I wonder, how did this all happen? I mean where did it all go wrong? I wish there was a way to fix this but sometimes I worry the damage is permanent and that this is how it's gonna be forever; Me pining uselessly and hopelessly after him and him never knowing and as a result, never caring. They say love hurts, and while I don't know for sure that that's what this is, it hurts all the same. I guess I can only hope that it gets better from here. Until next time, remember to Follow Your Own, and let your Heart Speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment