Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Decisions Decisions...

Sometimes I think I know what I wanna do but other times I'm not so sure... I know one thing is for sure, I'm gonna try my best to stay current on this blog. I can also say that watching and reading about Fairy tale love and everything is getting me down...I can't wait until the day when I find my special someone. I never had a high school sweetheart but I had someone who came close to that category? He's kind of a prick now but that's really only to other people. TECHNICALLY he was my first and so we're closer than most people with the exception of my best guy friend since fifth grade. That's another story for another time. But when HE comes along, I'll be waiting(: Until then, I'll be Following My Own and letting my Heart Speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment