Monday, March 10, 2014

Tough life consequences

Hello and happy new years fellow bloggers! It's been a good 2 months since we've last typed. How has every one been? Life has been alright for the most part. I started a new job not too long ago as an event planner's assistant. I helped plan my first event. A silent auction for a non-profit organization with a Venetian Masquerade theme. But recently life has gone downhill. I made some not so bright decisions not that long ago and the consequences have come back to haunt me in the form a boy I call "Idiot". Now don't get me wrong, I like idiot but I hate him at the same time. Anyways idiot an I have history now and it doesn't help that I see him all the time or that I can't really go too many days without seeing him. But that's not as complicated as it gets because idiot has another crush and when she's around, I'm invisible. I like her sometimes and the other times I don't but it's not for the reasons one would think. As a person, she has some issues and I love her as she is but I can only take her in doses. As competition, I don't even see her like that because I know the backstory. I just don't know what to do. I have come to the realization that I don't NEED a boyfriend, I just want one. The problem is, Idiot doesn't seem like the type to date but hopefully I'll figure it out. I will be sure to keep you all updated of course but until then remember to Follow Your Own and let your Hearts Speak. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment