Wednesday, September 11, 2013

College Life

So I've almost finished half a full week of college classes and I must say, half of this high school did not prepare me for so i'm kinda testing it out as I go, and the other half is pretty much what I thought it would be. My schedule is pretty amazing and I have the opportunity to meet so many new people it's astounding! I have a few cuties that I've seen here and there and well, let's face it. I'm in need of a boyfriend....or cuddle-buddy really...*sigh* I've finished working on homework for now so I think i'm actually gonna hit the mattress and sleep for a bit. Busy day tomorrow learning new things and all that jazz and crockery and whatnot. The life of a college student isn't easy of course. You're constantly broke, your brain is crammed to capacity and then your professors expect you to cram more in -all in one class sitting mind you- and on top of that you either have a job and do a sport or have some other activities that make your days that much more bearable and your life that much more interesting. Maybe i'm wrong. Maybe I just didn't learn all of what was necessary. Maybe I did. All I can say is try your best always. Follow Your Own (you can never go wrong) and remember to always let your Heart Speak (it usually knows best). Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment