Friday, September 27, 2013

To do or to don't

Hello everyone. So this week it seems as if my life has been in utter turmoil. I have been a very active student in study halls and getting my work done. Yay right? Right. Well now it seems that my wheel of turmoil has made its way back to the boy panel. I am yet again torn between three AMAZINGLY wonderful guys. One I have mentioned before-in a recent post actually- and two share an interest in me. One of those two, has asked me on a date to the Blue and Gold hockey game this weekend. He well they all seem super nice. I only know for sure about two of them. The other has been hearsay. Back to hockey guy. We've known each other before but we've never actually met until now. It's always been through other people we knew. With- let's call him football boy-football boy and I go back to like forever? I've liked him longer than I've known him and I'm to the point where I think I could possibly be in love with him. I'm not sure so I won't say anything like that just yet. Problem? Him. Simply put, he has his own demons he has to work out. He has an idea of what I feel for him I think, but again, not entirely sure. He can be a bit slow sometimes. We have plans to hang out this weekend as well. Who knows? Maybe fate will smile down upon me for once and grant this one wish of mine. Hmm well a girl can wish can't she? Which brings me to my last guy. Mr. Classroom. I can barely talk to this guy without fearing that I sound stupid or will blurt out my feelings as my rebellious mouth is known to do on occasion. I've tried dropping hints but I don't think they were all that effective. Case in point, I'm still single. Maybe he just isn't interested. I know there have been a few guys that were most assuredly #teamwhitegirl. He could be on that team. Who knows? Personally I'm rooting for football guy. As sweet as hockey guy is, I've heard too many questionable things about him and I'm not entirely sure if I'd like to go down that road just yet. I'm not THAT rebellious. And it's not like he's a bad boy or anything its just...I don't know. I've heard things and until they're cleared up he's a little low on the list. *sigh* whatever I decide, I just hope he stays around for a little while. As always I'll remember to Follow My Own (and remind you to follow yours) and let my Heart Speak. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment